How It Works
tCell is a Next-Gen Cloud WAF that enables web applications to defend themselves by combining in-app instrumentation and analytics in the cloud.
Instrumentation and Data Collection
tCell drops into the application on multiple levels so that you can leverage the scalability of a cloud environment without losing security controls. With instrumentation of the app server, web server, and browser coupled with powerful cloud analytics, you finally get the data you need to defend against attacks as they happen.
Flexible deployment options that fit any environment
• App Server Agent: Powerful in-app attack detection and prevention platform for cloud apps on servers like Tomcat.
• Web Server Agent: Simple to deploy, language independent, ops-friendly solution for protecting cloud apps on web servers like NGNIX.
Extend protections into the browser, where much of your application code runs. The Web Browser Agent is provisioned transparently and protects from browser-based attacks like XSS and clickjacking.
tCell’s analytics aggregate millions of data points from your servers, web browsers and external threat intelligence sources to give you clear, actionable information in one simple system. tCell’s cloud informs you of the risks your apps are facing, what attacks are active, and most importantly, whether breaches require action or are being blocked.
- Collect data from all tCell agents
- Enrich data from agents with reputation, threat research, known vulns, and more
- Analyze over wide ranges in time and space
- Catch distributed attacks
- Find “low and slow” attacks
- Get better alerts with higher signal to noise ratio
Defend Against Attacks
tCell’s threat intelligence and application behavior policy enforcement protects against whole categories of attacks instead of using signatures targeted at specific vulns. tCell automatically protects against 3rd-party vulnerabilities, browser attacks, injection attempts, and account takeover attacks.
Suspicious Actor Blocking
App Behavior Policy Enforcement
We make it easy to integrate with your existing application toolchain and technology stack. You can deploy tCell in your app server or web server to secure your app completely.